- Article 1 - Title, Purpose, Scope, Authority
- Article 2 - Definitions A-K
- Article 2 - Definitions L-Z
- Article 3 - General Provisions 3.100-3.180
- Article 3 - General Provisions 3.190-3.350
- Article 4 - Special Land Uses
- Article 5 - Site Plan Review Standards
- Article 6 - Parking and Loading Standards
- Article 7 - Signs
- Article 8 - Planned Unit Development
- Article 9 - Districts and District Standards
- Article 10 - Nonconforming Uses and Structures
- Article 11 - Zoning Board of Appeals
- Article 12 - Administration and Enforcement
- Zoning Map
The City of Ferrysburg is divided into districts of such number, shape and area, and of such common unity of purpose, adaptability or use, that are deemed most suitable to provide for the best general civic use, protect the common rights and interests within each district and the City as a whole, preserve the property owners right to use their land, and to promote local quality of life and business vitality.
Filing Zoning Requests
Materials related to requests for Board action, including any required fees, must be filed at Ferrysburg City Hall in advance of the Board meeting when a request is to be considered by the Board.
Filing requests which are not complete or which are not filed by the meeting deadline, as determined by the Zoning Administrator, will not be placed on the agenda of the respective Board meeting, nor will they be considered at the respective Board meeting.
Filing deadlines are established: